What information do we collect?
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We also collect personally identifiable information when registering for an account, contact forms or subscribing to newsletters, blogs, social media offers and contests, or providing comments, feedback, product reviews, and entering general contests, etc. (including name, email, password, communications). Personal data is required to fulfill your purchase orders, such as, payment details (including credit card information, phone, shipping address).
We may use software tools to measure and collect the following session information:
• Page visits and page response times
• Length of visits to certain pages, duration of visit, date of visit
• Page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page
• Your browser type, operating system, and other information about your computer or device
• Web beacons & pixel tags for understanding media interests of our customers
How do we collect your information and what is it used for?
1. To provide and operate the Services listed above that are requested by you
2. To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support; to help improve our service, website, apps, products, and marketing
3. To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages about our products and apps and third party products, offers, services we feel will help you with organizational goals
4. Monitor and analyze trends and usage to create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services
5. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations
How do we store, use, share and disclose site visitors' personal information?
The site, www.zoorganized.com, uses the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products to you so we can focus on the larger task at hand, organizational solutions. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
We also use services offered by Google, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and other similar social media platforms to help customize our marketing communications. We also receive insights from Facebook about the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns which you experience on our Site and social platforms; this helps to better target our advertising.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a site visitor's browser, usually used to keep track of their movements and actions on a site. Below are the types of cookies you will come across on the Site. Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of the Site.
Session (Transient) cookies: These cookies are erased when you close your browser, and do not collect information from your computer. They typically store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the user.
Persistent (Permanent or Stored) cookies: These cookies are stored on your hard drive until they expire (i.e. based on a set expiration date) or until you delete them. These cookies are used to collect identifying information about the user, such as Web surfing behavior or user preferences for a specific site.
Account-related cookies: We may use account-related cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. We may use these cookies to remember information that changes the way the Website interacts with repeat users.
Web Beacons or Tracking Pixels: As stated above, we may collect information using "Web beacons" (also known as tracking pixels). We may use Web beacons to transmit cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email is of interest and how.
Controls for Do-Not-Track Features
In the case you would like to opt out of the cookies set by third party advertisers, you may opt out of certain network advertising programs through the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) Opt-Out Page.
Questions, editing information, or withdrawing your consent?
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information or data we have about you, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.